Replacement Side Cover Slider Parts KIT for Sony WH-XB900N Headphones
- With our custom made replacement parts for the Sony WH-XB900N Wireless Headphones there is no soldering or disassembling which would be necessary to replace these same parts if they were original Sony parts.
- We redesigned and engineered these parts, implemented stronger material in the manufacturing process, and made it possible for the average consumer to replace them with no special skills or tools required. This kit includes everything you will need to replace these specific parts to get your headphones where they belong, on your head.
- It's going to save you MONEY!
- No need to pay a professional to get them repaired or buy another pair of headphones.
- The original parts are flawed in design and material used to cause repeated issues so consumers are forced to buy new headphones, don't be a victim of this scheme to put more money in their pockets. Keep money in your pocket and repair your headphones with our parts kit.
- UPGRADED, Redesigned, and made in the USA
- Manufactured with state of the art multi-jet fusion technology
- Made out of solid, yet flexible, SUPER STRONG PA-Nylon 12 material guaranteed to last FOREVER!
- Temperature resistant up to 130 degrees Celsius
- Sweat and waterproof
- Included with your purchase is a LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back
- We proudly stand behind our products
NOTE: These parts are mildly rough and the texture is not smooth. The adjustable headband will be functional but will have a different feel to it.
How to Replace / Install These Sony WH-XB900N Headphone Parts
Thank you for rescuing my headphones!
I am glad I ordered those parts that enabled me to fix my broken headphones with ease. Central Sound did what Sony should have done in the first place: use sturdy materials for a part typically under stress! Thank you also for the fast international dispatch, though USPS is slow as a snail.
It's better than I thought.The gap in the joint is larger than the genuine product, but the performance is as good as the genuine product. The disadvantage is that the color is only black. Delivery is good, too.
Fixed my headphones! some pros and cons.
PROS: 1) Made in the USA! 2) Installation video is clear and concise 3) included screwdriver and pry tool 4) The slider pieces are very solid and sturdy and function well, even giving proper "click" feedback when adjusting headband. 5) the price is fair when accounting for low volume precision engineered parts made in the USA. 6) Most importantly this fix WORKS and works well. CONS: 1) Installation video on youtube is monetized with commercials. 2) The replacement parts are heavier than the parts they replacing 3) shipping was slow; shipped 2 days after order confirmation then 5 days to Los Angeles. 7 days total. 4) headband pieces don't exactly fit flush together on the part that meets the earphone cup. Conclusion: A cracked headband slider is a crippling defect inherent to the XM3's. This replacement slider restores and extends the life of the XM3's. I shopped around amazon and other vendors want high prices for chinese hunks of plastic. Centralsound offers the superior solution. Overall I'm happy.
Easy to install and repaired back to usable condition. Only draw back is there is no channel for wires to feed into so I will have to file one in. Otherwise very happy with the quality. Would recommend to others.
This was already my second purchase
I don't enjoy forced consumption just because manufacturers give up old products. It is also environmentally not a good practice. The parts bought from Centralsound work like a charm. I already referred two friends to get the stuff and repair their headphones by themselves. It was a very satisfying experience overall.