Replacement Side Cover Slider Parts KIT for Sony WH-XB900N Headphones
- With our custom made replacement parts for the Sony WH-XB900N Wireless Headphones there is no soldering or disassembling which would be necessary to replace these same parts if they were original Sony parts.
- We redesigned and engineered these parts, implemented stronger material in the manufacturing process, and made it possible for the average consumer to replace them with no special skills or tools required. This kit includes everything you will need to replace these specific parts to get your headphones where they belong, on your head.
- It's going to save you MONEY!
- No need to pay a professional to get them repaired or buy another pair of headphones.
- The original parts are flawed in design and material used to cause repeated issues so consumers are forced to buy new headphones, don't be a victim of this scheme to put more money in their pockets. Keep money in your pocket and repair your headphones with our parts kit.
- UPGRADED, Redesigned, and made in the USA
- Manufactured with state of the art multi-jet fusion technology
- Made out of solid, yet flexible, SUPER STRONG PA-Nylon 12 material guaranteed to last FOREVER!
- Temperature resistant up to 130 degrees Celsius
- Sweat and waterproof
- Included with your purchase is a LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back
- We proudly stand behind our products
NOTE: These parts are mildly rough and the texture is not smooth. The adjustable headband will be functional but will have a different feel to it.
How to Replace / Install These Sony WH-XB900N Headphone Parts
It was a little tricky putting it back especially with the tiny screws. Took about 45 minutes but I got it done pretty well. Would recommend.
This product saved the day! My 3-year-old WH-1000XM2 Headphones completely broke in two, right above the hinge. After contacting Sony and receiving NO help, I found this product on google! The replacement pieces were easy to install and came with everything needed. Thank you centralsound for saving my $400 headphones!
Quality product, simple instructional video, and great packaging. Don’t look any further, order from here, I promise it’s better than Amazon.
I couldn't have hoped for a better experience with this item. I had my Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones for about a year, and through regular usage, the slider part snapped broken, leaving my headphones essentially unusable despite being otherwise perfectly functional. Like many others, I was frustrated to find out the high cost of replacement, and - most shockingly - that it was not covered by the warranty! Ready to submit to duct-taped headphones for the following months, this finding intrigued me, and so, having very little to lose, decided to give it a try. My headphones are now almost as good as new, and despite some very minor clunkiness when attempting to piece the headphone slider back together, the instruction video, and included replacements, were admirable in managing to get me - someone who never did much manual work of this nature - to get through this seamlessly. I couldn't have hoped for a better experience, and in the process I got my fixed headphones, as I was hoping for, having saved up the money I would have spent through the Sony repair center. Highly recommended!
Easy to install, tools provided for no extra cost, feels more massive compared to the original part.