- Super Soft Faux Leather and Memory Foam Add an All New Level of Superiority Over Other Replacement Ear Pads on the Market Today.
- Fortified with a Super Durable Hard Plastic Frame for Extra Protection.
- Sewn (Not Glued) for Precision Fit and Durability.
- Equipped with 3M patented VHB Powerful Adhesive for an Unparalleled Strong Hold.
- Our High-Quality Craftsmanship and Long Lasting Materials Combine to Provide you with the Best Replacement Ear Pad on the Market for Beats Studio 2 and 3 Wired and Wireless Headphones.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your Money Back.
- ear cushions
Excellent ear cushions.
Excellent quality ear cushions for beats studio 3 wireless headphones. Have ordered many beats parts from Central Sound over the last few years to repair beats headphones. Never any issues and parts usually arrive in 2 weeks to Australia.
Not as soft as original, but possibly more durable
The original cushions were surprisingly difficult to remove, but once that was done, installation is straightforward. Pressing on these cushions vs the old original ones, they are definitely not as soft, which adversely affects the fit of the ear cup around the ear. But the Studio 2.0 didn't have particularly good noise cancellation nor audio quality to begin with, so this is acceptable. Plus the stitching and material seem to be more hardy against wear and tear, but only time will tell. Maybe these won't perpetually deform due to folding against the headband as much. Apple wanted to charge $150 to replace the entire headphone just to "fix" the cushions, so this approach was much cheaper. If I could affordably get original cushions though, I'd prefer them.
Thanks so much for your order and supporting our small business
I was told by Apple the cost to replace the beats pads would cost almost as much as buying new beats. These cost $400, what?!? After doing some research h on YouTube I found this company. Got the new pads for $20 and it was very simple to replace in my own thanks to their how to video. I highly recommend these to anyone. Only downside is the blue color doesn’t match the original blue correctly. But for $380 cheaper, worth it.
They really do look good as new. The replacements are a perfect match and were easy to swap out.
Beats Studio 3 Ear Pad Replacement
Very happy with the replacement part, even down to the shadow grey colour, perfect match. Quality product, identical quality with the original parts. Patience was needed to prise the old parts off the headset, being careful to remove the plastic ring that the cushion mounts. I was concerned about getting the 3M sticker in place but took my time and they lined up perfectly. Once fitted the headset looks brand new once again. Many thanks to Central Sound for supplying to the UK.