- Super Soft Faux Leather and Memory Foam Add an All New Level of Superiority Over Other Replacement Ear Pads on the Market Today.
- Fortified with a Super Durable Hard Plastic Frame for Extra Protection.
- Sewn (Not Glued) for Precision Fit and Durability.
- Equipped with 3M patented VHB Powerful Adhesive for an Unparalleled Strong Hold.
- Our High-Quality Craftsmanship and Long Lasting Materials Combine to Provide you with the Best Replacement Ear Pad on the Market for Beats Studio 2 and 3 Wired and Wireless Headphones.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your Money Back.
Beats Studio 3 Ear Pad Replacement
Very happy with the replacement part, even down to the shadow grey colour, perfect match. Quality product, identical quality with the original parts. Patience was needed to prise the old parts off the headset, being careful to remove the plastic ring that the cushion mounts. I was concerned about getting the 3M sticker in place but took my time and they lined up perfectly. Once fitted the headset looks brand new once again. Many thanks to Central Sound for supplying to the UK.
Great product. Easy installation. Decent price. Shipping to Canada takes about 3 weeks. Also, the tutorial to install the pads from instructional videos is helpful.
Studio 3 ear pads
Eazy to install good quality and my beats studio look new again
Back in business!!
Bought these based on previous reviews. My Studio 3 headphones were taken care of and always stored in the case but the earpads were pealing really bad. I got the replacement earpads and the headphones look brand new.
Hello John, They certainly do look brand new...great job. Much gratitude for contributing to the CentralSound community by leaving a review. Your business is appreciated.
Fantastic quality of material and they’re very easy to apply to beats studio 3. I couldn’t find a crystal blue ear pad replacement anywhere, until I found central sound. They look and feel like the originals, maybe even better! If you’re on the fence just know that they’re the most alike non-OEM product I’ve used.