How to Identify your Bose Headphones
If you have purchased Bose headphones or earbuds but don’t know their model name, then you have come to the right place. There is a method that can help you identify which model of Bose headphones you have.
Firstly, you need to find the serial number of your product.
Step 1: Where Is the Serial Number For Your Bose Headphones?
The serial number can be found in different locations depending on the type of headphones you have.
The 4-digit code for your in-ear buds can be found on the earbud body and sometimes even on the eartip. So if you can’t find the code, try removing the silicon tip to see it.
On around-the-ear headphones, you can find the serial number inside the earcup of your headphones. However, you may have to lift the inner fabric slightly to see it.
For on-ear headphones, try looking on the headband for a 4-digit code. If unable to find it, try removing the cushion, which will reveal a 17-digit code from beneath. Or remove the battery compartment and look inside it.
For Aviation Headsets, you will find a 17-digit code on the headband under the cushion.
The 4-digit code will be on the back of the headset near the charging port.
Step 2: Enter Your Serial Number Into The Bose Website
Once you have identified your serial number, you can go to the Official Bose Product Registration Website and enter your serial number in the text box as shown above.
This will show you the model number of your headphones and register your ownership of them with the official Bose website if you please.
Try to locate your headphones from this list of all the Bose headphones.
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
- Bose QuietComfort® 45 Headphones
- QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones I
- QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II
- QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones (Apple Devices)
- QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones (Samsung Andriod Devices)
- QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
- QuietComfort 3 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
- QuietComfort 2 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Soundlink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- AE2 audio headphones
- Soundlink Around-Ear wireless headphones II
- Soundtrue Around-ear Headphones II - Apple Devices
- Soundtrue Around-ear Headphones II - Samsung and Android Devices
- Bose Triport Around-Ear Headphones
- Quiet Comfort Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
- AE2i Audio Headphones
- Bose on-ear Wireless Headphones
- OE2 audio Headphones
- OE2i Audio Headphones
- OE Audio Headphones
- SoundTrue on-ear headphones
- Bose on-ear headphones
- Bose mobile on-ear headphones
- NEW Bose QuietComfort Earbuds
- NEW Bose Sport Earbuds
- SoundSport Free wireless headphones
- SoundSport Wireless headphones
- SoundSport Pulse wireless headphones
- Bose noise-masking sleepbuds
- QuietControl 30 wireless headphones
- Bose Hearphones
- QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones (Apple Devices)
- QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones (Samsung and Android Devices)
- QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones (Apple Devices)
- QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones (Samsung Andriod Devices Devices)